Scientific degree: MD PhD
Scientific position: assistant professor
Department: Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Feeding Disorders and Pediatrics
OrcID No: 0000-0002-6430-0788
- Medical Diploma at Warsaw Medical Academy. Professional experience gained at Dept. Gastroenterology in Children’s Memorial Health Institute, Warsaw, Poland.
Qualifications and trainings
- specialist in Pediatrics (since 2010), Gastroenterology (2014) and Pediatric Gastroenterology (2017).
- doctoral thesis (2016) – “Omega-3 fatty acids in treatment of children with NAFLD – randomized controlled trial”
- author of many peer-reviewed papers in IF-journals. Invited speaker/presenter at international and domestic conferences in pediatric gastroenterology.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- special interest in pediatric liver diseases e.g. non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), Wilson’s disease, autoimmune disorders, gut-liver axis, obesity etc.