Scientific degree: MSc
Scientific position: research assistant
Department: Department of Microbiology and Clinical Immunology
OrcID No: 0000-0002-3733-2506
- assistant in the Department of Microbiology and Clinical Immunology in The Children’s Memorial Health Institute in Warsaw.
- contractor in the statutory research task and in a research project of the OPUS type, financed by the National Science Center
- currently the main contractor in the statutory project for Young Scientist and co-contractor in three internal (in-house) grants of The Children’ s Memorial Health Institute
- member of the Polish Society of Experimental and Clinical Immunology
- since 2013 – participated in the teaching assignments of the Institute and scientific conferences
- author of 2 review papers and co-author of 2 original publications
Qualifications and trainings:
- graduated in biology and geography
- during specialization in medical microbiology since 2013
- other medical/research skills: laboratory diagnostician
- research and clinical work mainly devoted to immunology of metabolic diseas, clinical immunology (immunodeficiency diseases)
- also interested in clinical microbiology and epigenetics.