Scientific degree: MD PhD
Scientific position: assistant professor
Department: Department of Immunology, The Children’s Memorial Health Institute
OrcID No: 0000-0003-2071-3297
- head of the Department of Immunology, in the Children’ s Memorial Health Insitute (CMHI) in Warsaw which is the referral pediatric hospital for Poland.
- since January 2015 – the regional consultant of clinical immunology for Mazovian Vojevodship in Poland
- member of ESID (European Society of Immunodeficiencies), PTDiK (Polish Society of Experimental and Clinical Immunology), PTP (Polish Society for Pediatrics), member of sc of J Project Group, member of PGR PNO (Polish Working Group for Primary Immunodeficiencies)
- contributs/contributed to EU projects (PERFECT, EURO-PID-NAS, RareScreen)
- has published over 80 peer reviewed papers (50 indexed in pubmed)
Qualifications and trainings:
- graduated in pediatrics and clinical immunology
- other medical/research skills: GCP.
- research and clinical work mainly devoted to primary antibody deficiencies, including X-linked agammaglobulinemia, common variable immunodeficiency, IgG subclass deficiencies, autoimmune phenomena in primary immunodeficiency, lymphoproliferative disorders
- cooperation with GOSH in London in the field of thymus transplantation in children with complete Di George syndrome
- since 2017 – has been working on newborn screening toward severe combined immunodeficiency