Scientific degree: MD dr hab.
Scientific position: CMHI professor
Department: Neonatology, Neonatal Pathology and Intensive Care Department
OrcID No: 0000-0002-2414-4928
- deputy Head of Neonatal Department in Children’s Memorial Health Institute in Warsaw, Head of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- co-author and author of several papers in the field of neonatology, nutrition and nutritional programming – in particular the ‘early protein hypothesis’
- Participated in the EU Childhood Obesity Project (CHOP). As a coordinator of the Polish team collaborated in EarlyNutrition Project with the group of Prof. Bert Koletzko from Munich, Germany
- Biochemical markers of neonatal brain injury – collaboration with Prof. D. Gazzolo from Genoa, Italy.
Qualifications and trainings:
- specialist in neonatology
- infant nutrition, metabolic and nutritional programming
- neonatal intensive care
- infant pain management
- biochemical markers of brain injury