Scientific degree: PhD
Scientific position: assistant professor
Department: Anthropology Laboratory
OrcID No: 0000-0001-6936-5989
- clinical anthropologist
- head of Anthropology Laboratory in The Children’ s Memorial Health Insitute (CMHI) in Warsaw
- graduated from the Faculty of Biology, speciality Human Biology in Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
- published many papers in the field of the physical development of children
Qualifications and trainings:
- doctoral dissertation in the field of development children with mucopolysaccaridoses
- participation in numerous training and statistical courses; Anthropological workshops, participation in national and international scientific conferences
- studies on the physical development of children with rare genetic and metabolic syndromes
- analysis of the characteristic features for phenotype in rare and ultra-rare diseases
- modeling of grown
- bioimpedance analysis as a method of assessing the proportion between fatty tissue and muscle tissue in progressive myopathies.